Tuesday 24 September 2013

1 Minute Make over!

Hello everybody! How are you all today, So this morning I couldn't decide how I wanted my new hair style, so I just uploaded a pic of me on this Incredible new app located on the "make-up" tab of my site... I have joined forces with Stylecaster and am proud to announce I am the first International blogger to feature this glorious tool on my blog! Basically what the tool does aids with your beauty decisions. Whether you can't find a suitable make up colour for your skin or the right eye make up, This tool allows you to 'Try it on' from the comfort of your own home. In my opinion it is so innovative, it even allows you to add awesome photo effects after the Make up and hair application is done! (I know we all love photo effects!) If its the new runway look or the hairstyle from your favourite celebrity, Its covered! There is a broad variety and Im positive that everyone will enjoy themselves and their new fabulous looks! Have fun Creating!!!! X