Wednesday 5 March 2014

Adventures around Paris…


Ponte Alexander Bridge III
Wearing: Sass and Bide Jacket w/ Forever new skirt Coat: 1950's Mansfield England Original 
Jewellery: Swarovski Earrings and Bracelets w/ Adorne Necklace

During my Paris trip I collaborated with an incredible photographer Sophie Veu, who was the master behind the lens for these shots. I had some fashion week downtime to spend the afternoon wandering the city of Paris crossing Concord Square, the Petit and Grand Palais' we finally arrived at my favourite Parisian bridge, the Ponte Alexander Bridge III. This opulent bridge absolutely fascinates me and is a wonder to cross, The use of gold and black in combination with the fine ornamental work and precision adds to the elegant and lavish atmosphere of Paris. 

"A walk about Paris will provide lessons in history, beauty, and in the point of Life" -Thomas Jefferson



Photography By: Sophie Veu